16 October 2010

all is well

all is well-- just a quick update to say all is about the same.

tea kettle on
cake getting ready for the oven
company coming for some SERIOUS family love

and yup, I'm still pregnant.
and my pants? no longer fit my ass. I'm just sayin'.
Ok, in reality, I have no ass, so that means the whole front shape has shifted me out of one of the two pairs that used to fit. The other is in the dryer. Glad it's family.

Oh Erin! Yes, I am going to hope for/try for a vaginal birth-- now that I am not high risk for any scary reason, we're doing this the relatively old fashioned way if we can.

thank you all for checking in on me- truly.
I'll keep you posted!


5 comments:

Joannah said...

Enjoy your time with family today.

I can't wait for something to happen!!!

Grade A said...

You're sooo close!! I'm truly excited/happy/giddy for you.

Erin Bakal said...

Yay for family time! Boo on clothes that don't fit, at least you still have the one pair of pants... Really, it's a good problem to have 'cause it means that baby's in there snuggled in and growing well.

If you haven't done a belly cast, think about doing one-- it's a fun way to document your roundness, 'cause believe it or not, you'll miss it in a few months. It's a fun thing to find tucked in the hall closet-- Greg always joked that we should use mine as a chips and dip bowl-- chips in the belly and queso and salsa in the other compartments. We haven't done that, but it's a funny idea...

Michele said...

Yay for family time! Glad you are doing so well!

Eileen said...

I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear thebig birth announcement and see photos of your cutie pie. 2010 has been so good to so many of us!