22 December 2010

Solstice+1

Just a short post today- new snow, big big moon and the nights (these darkest days) are flooded with light and magnificent shadows.

Lengthening days, ahhh, just believing it to be true is balm, but this, my friends, is based on belief, it sure does not feel that way and won't for weeks. Dark at 4:30 here.

A good OB appointment today, lots of questions answered. 6 months. Until pelvis stabilizes, until scars heal more fully.

Speaking of doctors , a new medication for Della for reflux. Ahh the ongoing mysteries of the crying baby. So very hard when she is Just Wanting to Nurse and can't. BUT yesterday was more peaceful. I am hopeful.


Me, today a haircut (6-8"!), lightheaded.
A rite of sorts, not sure what I am shedding-- weight for sure.

1 comment:

Esperanza said...

I can't wait until the days start getting longer either.

I hope everything heals as it should.

Della is beautiful. Thanks for sharing her with us.